Brief: This 45 min workshop will introduce the basic functionalities for using CSU’s remote delivery platform: Adobe Connect.
Context: Specific elements covered in the workshop include:
- Technical housekeeping
- Personalising your online meeting room
- Basic pods (chat | attendees | webcam | Screen + Doc Share | Notes | Link share | File Share)
- Recording Live sessions & the ‘back end’ of Adobe Connect
- Making recordings available to others + basic editing
- Pre + Post session planning / activities
- The Interact 2 Online Meeting Nav Bar Item
The subsequent ‘Advanced Skills’ workshop will be similarly be held in the following week.
Presented by: Lachlan Kalache
When: Thursday, February 21st 2019 (10:00am – 10:45am)